Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
Seller confidentiality: What to reveal and when
- Making sure you reveal the correct details about your property will mean that you are far more likely to find a buyer
- Blog Nov 27 2013
Commercial property investment: step by step
- The commercial property market is starting to heat up again, so how do you get a piece of the pie?
- Blog Nov 16 2013
Has technology changed the commercial property market?
- With the rise of technology, the way people work has changed, but has this affected the commercial property market?
- Blog Nov 9 2013
Reasons an office will stay unoccupied
- Office occupancy is key to a good ROI, but why do some offices remain empty?
- Blog Nov 7 2013
5 ways to handle problem tenants
- Keeping on top of problems is the best way to deal with difficult commercial tenants.
- Blog Oct 31 2013
Get the price down: top negotiation tactics
- Getting the best commercial property price is all about having top negotiation skills.
- Blog Oct 23 2013
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- UK house price leap brings warning
- The charity Shelter has pointed to the risks as a Halifax survey found an average annual rise of 7.7% and official forecasters ramped up predictions
- Fri, 06 Dec 2013 20:20:58 GMT
- Berkeley concerned over tax uncertainty
- Homebuilder concerned over uncertainty surrounding plan to charge non-UK residents capital gains tax for increases in property values after April 2015
- Fri, 06 Dec 2013 19:51:30 GMT
- Berkeley Group: building the dream
- UK plans to charge capital gains tax on foreign property investments will not damage London’s appeal as a global hotspot
- Fri, 06 Dec 2013 18:58:00 GMT
- Second Irish Reit is launched
- The Hibernia real estate investment trust aims to focus on office properties, although it will consider other opportunities as well
- Fri, 06 Dec 2013 16:56:35 GMT