Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
The greatest commercial properties in fiction: Mos Eisley Cantina
- A long time ago, in galaxy far, far away, there was a unique investment opportunity in the entertainment/hospitality sector...
- Blog Jul 22 2014
5 great commercial properties in Bristol
- With creativity and an awareness of local heritage, Bristol has been transformed in recent years
- Blog Jul 18 2014
What next for the Brazilian World Cup infrastructure?
- Can organisers create a successful and lasting legacy by breathing new life into their multi-billion dollar facilities?
- Blog Jul 10 2014
The Shard is empty: Let's fill it!
- 5 businesses that should move into The Shard
- Blog Jul 7 2014
The greatest commercial properties in fiction: Red Dwarf
- Glen Pickard profiles the titular vessel from long running British sci-fi television series Red Dwarf.
- Blog Jul 3 2014
Forget about China: Five reasons why the US remains the safest bet for real estate investment
- If recent speculation is to believed, after nearly one and a half centuries the US is finally set to surrender its title to China.
- Blog May 29 2014
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- London landlords see lowest yields
- Rental yields are rock bottom, but prices are shooting up
- Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:39:16 GMT
- High house prices are drowning economies
- If desirable property is scarce, one answer is to lift planning constraints and build more houses – but construction is not a panacea
- Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:00:57 GMT
- Sale of Grosvenor hotel has Indian look
- The sale of London’s landmark Grosvenor House hotel could become an all-Indian affair, as detained tycoon Subrata Roy weighs a £550m bid from the Poonawallas
- Thu, 24 Jul 2014 16:04:35 GMT
- £1bn docklands plan receives go ahead
- Asian Business Port will include 4.7m square feet of floor space and aims to attract Asian companies to open European offices in east London
- Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:39:15 GMT