Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
4 things to consider before becoming a commercial landlord
- An improving commercial property market it the UK means that there are an increasing number of new landlords trying to grab a slice of the pie.
- Blog Mar 6 2014
5 bizarre hotels
- Nicky Tatley takes a look at 5 of the most unusual properties in the hotel sector.
- Blog Feb 4 2014
What is 'residential investment'?
- The residential sector has its own specific sub-sectors, investment routes, regulations and issues to consider.
- Blog Jan 29 2014
Top offices of the future: A look at the greenest offices in the country
- Greener offices are becoming more and more common as companies look to make a dent in their carbon footprint.
- News Dec 17 2013
How to deal with a problem landlord
- Tenants need to be on the ball when it comes to dealing with landlords in the UK property sector.
- Blog Nov 7 2013
UK's top 5 brutalist office buildings
- The top five buildings incorporating the style of the 1950s to 1970s phenomenon.
- News Nov 7 2013
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- Government spends £63m on homes blighted by HS2
- More than 500 homeowners apply to have their property bought under the government’s exceptional hardship scheme
- Wed, 12 Mar 2014 00:01:06 GMT
- German banks win lighter ECB scrutiny
- Senior bankers have lobbied for residential property to be exempt from regulator’s asset review even as Bundesbank frets over property bubble
- Tue, 11 Mar 2014 19:01:11 GMT
- Foxtons announces special dividend
- The estate agent is expanding fast in London, opening seven new branches in the capital last year and planning to add five more in the first half
- Tue, 11 Mar 2014 16:26:58 GMT
- Emirates Reit first Dubai IPO in 5 years
- Several other IPOs are in the pipeline as companies seek to raise funds and investors look for exit strategies after years of inactivity
- Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:33:29 GMT