Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
UK property tycoons unmasked in government bid to avoid tax evasion
- The government is planning to crack down on offshore companies buying property to launder money and evade tax.
- News Apr 21 2016
Brighton Pier sold to Eclectic Bar Group for £18m
- Luke Johnson, former Pizza Express boss buys famous Grade II listed landmark.
- News Apr 14 2016
5 weird and wonderful commercial properties
- Following news that China is banning all ‘weird’ buildings, PropertySales.com takes a look at some of the commercial properties.
- Blog Mar 29 2016
Budget 2016: Commercial stamp duty cuts for small firms and planned increase for buy-to-let
- The 2016 Budget announced change in the form of commercial stamp duty cuts but there’s no budging with the proposed increase for buy-to-let landlords.
- News Mar 21 2016
UK investors wary of Scottish property investment
- “Until there is more clarity on the political landscape, the UK institutions will continue to be cautious on Scotland” says Chris Macfarlane, Capital markets director at JLL
- News Mar 14 2016
Budget 2016: A hospitality industry wishlist
- Nicky Tatley takes a look at what the hospitality industry is hoping for from this year’s budget
- Blog Mar 10 2016
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- Tighter rules curb buy-to-let borrowers
- One of biggest lenders raises key threshold of affordability in response to Treasury constraints
- Fri, 29 Apr 2016 20:25:05 GMT
- Britons spending despite gloom on economy
- Biggest monthly jump in consumer credit since 2005
- Fri, 29 Apr 2016 14:06:09 GMT
- Can I get a mortgage to buy abroad?
- As a typical millennial who cannot afford a UK home, I want to buy in Italy
- Fri, 29 Apr 2016 10:42:13 GMT
- Australia to block vast land sale to China
- Sale of Kidman cattle ranch to foreign-led group ‘not in the national interest’
- Fri, 29 Apr 2016 05:44:55 GMT