Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
5 great commercial properties in Birmingham
- PropertySales.com admires some top brummie buidings
- Blog Oct 16 2014
How storage facilities are redefining office space
- Many small businesses are making the most of self-storage units to cut costs and streamline their operations
- Blog Oct 13 2014
‘Oppressive’, ‘lumpen’ and ‘wretched hulk’: Celebrating two decades of the Carbuncle Cup
- Sheppard Robson is the latest architecture firm to win the prestigious title of ' the ugliest building in the UK'
- Blog Oct 3 2014
Olympicopolis – the changing legacy of the 2012 games
- PropertySales.com reveals how the shifting sands of the post-Olympic re-generation plan have created a pathway to a city of gold
- News Oct 2 2014
What will the new Capital Gains Tax mean for the UK property market in 2015?
- Mark Scott looks at how this new hurdle for foreign investors could affect the wider market
- News Sep 24 2014
The greatest commercial properties in fiction: Springfield Nuclear Power Plant
- A guide to the world's favourite nuclear power plant.
- Blog Jul 18 2014
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- GIC sinks $1.7bn into Tokyo real estate
- Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund buys landmark office block in desirable area
- Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:06:22 GMT
- Lloyds says 60,000 new homes needed
- Bank launches fund to help housebuilders increase supply
- Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:02:55 GMT
- Cargiant and QPR battle to build homes
- Groups focus on undeveloped site for capital’s biggest regeneration since Olympics
- Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:41:29 GMT
- Wanda aims beyond China with expansion
- Commercial property developer targets annual turnover of $100bn by 2020 and global recognition
- Sun, 19 Oct 2014 12:11:56 GMT