Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
The demise of America’s shopping malls
- America's shopping malls are closing at a rapid rate, but what's to become of these vacant retail spaces?
- Blog Jun 25 2015
Barking & Dagenham, Bexley and Newham named last affordable London areas for first-time buyers
- The Land Registry house price index named the Zone 4, 5 and 6 areas in their latest report
- News Jun 8 2015
Redefining retail space - research reveals that nearly a third of new businesses in the UK will begin as pop-ups
- PropertySales.com reveals new EE research that consolidates the pop-up's position in the world of commercial property leasing
- News Jun 1 2015
The last efforts to save Welsh 'hobbit house'
- Time is up for the Pembrokeshire eco-home risking demoltion
- News May 20 2015
Commercial conversions: Great British pubs calling time at the bar
- As more and more commercial properties become residential, the pub sector is causing controversy
- Blog May 7 2015
London house prices falling at fastest rate since 2008
- Good news for residential investment in the capital as the housing bubble bursts
- News Apr 15 2015
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- Housing bubble sparks fears in Scandinavia
- Analysts worry record low interest rates are fuelling unsustainable housing inflation
- Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:30:34 GMT
- Buyers flock to London development land
- Foreign investors push dealmaking up 118% on last year, the highest level since 2007
- Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:17:23 GMT
- London generates half of UK stamp duty
- Housing demand subdued in capital after tax reforms
- Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:10:05 GMT
- House prices rise in outer London
- Property values in outer boroughs rising at nearly double the rate of those in central London
- Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:37:06 GMT