Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
Up and coming: The top cities for young people
- Where are young people happiest? And why should you invest in these cities?
- Blog Apr 10 2014
Top five tips for finding the right office space when you are starting up your own business
- Here are five tips to help make the help make your search easier from our friends at FlexiOffices
- Blog Apr 3 2014
How does the 2014 budget affect the commercial property industry?
- The three points EVERY commercial property investor needs to be aware of.
- News Mar 21 2014
Why you should relocate to a business park
- Five reasons why moving to a business park could turn your company around.
- Blog Mar 19 2014
What does your building say about you?
- Customers can often make snap decisions about you, even if subconsciously, based on where you choose to be.
- Blog Mar 13 2014
Four things to consider before becoming a commercial landlord
- How to make sure you’re making the right choice before you take a slice of the commercial property pie.
- Blog Mar 6 2014
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- Letting agents to face regulatory demand
- Three approved compensation schemes, which have the power to investigate complaints about hidden fees or poor service, will be introduced later this year
- Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:08:47 GMT
- China expected to show sharp slowdown
- Slumping trade, slowing real estate sales and manufacturing activity and lower consumption have led most economists to downgrade their expectations
- Tue, 15 Apr 2014 16:36:14 GMT
- Quintain’s Wembley plans gain £32m backing
- Several developers are moving into the business of being a landlord in response to the mayor’s call for more homes to be built specifically to rent
- Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:01:07 GMT
- Tighter rules hit first-time buyers
- Regulatory changes have restricted interest-only mortgages giving buy-to-let landlords a ‘significant competitive advantage’, a study says
- Mon, 14 Apr 2014 11:24:16 GMT