Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
Commercial property: To buy or not to buy?
- Whether you choose to buy or rent your office space will come down to a number of different factors
- Blog Apr 16 2014
Up and coming: The top cities for young people
- Where are young people happiest? And why should you invest in these cities?
- Blog Apr 10 2014
Top five tips for finding the right office space when you are starting up your own business
- Here are five tips to help make the help make your search easier from our friends at FlexiOffices
- Blog Apr 3 2014
How does the 2014 budget affect the commercial property industry?
- The three points EVERY commercial property investor needs to be aware of.
- News Mar 21 2014
Why you should relocate to a business park
- Five reasons why moving to a business park could turn your company around.
- Blog Mar 19 2014
What does your building say about you?
- Customers can often make snap decisions about you, even if subconsciously, based on where you choose to be.
- Blog Mar 13 2014
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- Peel signs £100m Liverpool crane deal
- Group is building one of Europe’s most advanced container facilities at Liverpool2, in an attempt to attract freight now being taken north by road
- Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:08:55 GMT
- UK Reits switch to selling risky assets
- Biggest listed property groups such as Land Securities and British Land are selling assets to overseas investors and cutting their finance costs
- Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:50:02 GMT
- A plan to free the US mortgage market
- The trick is to devise a system that combines the government’s financial muscle with the market’s ability to price risk
- Sun, 20 Apr 2014 18:22:23 GMT
- UK retirement housing set to come of age
- Property developers predicting time has come for UK sector to mature in line with world market as demographic shifts and pension reforms come together
- Sun, 20 Apr 2014 12:01:03 GMT