Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
How to Evaluate Potential Commercial Properties in the U.S.
- Undertake these steps to evaluate potential investment properties
- Blog Oct 23 2014
5 great commercial properties in Birmingham
- PropertySales.com admires some top brummie buildings
- Blog Oct 16 2014
How storage facilities are redefining office space
- Many small businesses are making the most of self-storage units to cut costs and streamline their operations
- Blog Oct 13 2014
‘Oppressive’, ‘lumpen’ and ‘wretched hulk’: Celebrating two decades of the Carbuncle Cup
- Sheppard Robson is the latest architecture firm to win the prestigious title of ' the ugliest building in the UK'
- Blog Oct 3 2014
Olympicopolis – the changing legacy of the 2012 games
- PropertySales.com reveals how the shifting sands of the post-Olympic re-generation plan have created a pathway to a city of gold
- News Oct 2 2014
What will the new Capital Gains Tax mean for the UK property market in 2015?
- Mark Scott looks at how this new hurdle for foreign investors could affect the wider market
- News Sep 24 2014
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- Housing market shows more signs of cooling
- Nationwide says average house price hits all-time high of £189,333
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:24:53 GMT
- American Realty finds ‘intentional’ errors
- CFO resigns as group says financial metric was overstated
- Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:28:50 GMT
- Towers that cast a shadow on New York
- The city’s latest high-rise homes highlight its inequality, writes Edwin Heathcote
- Wed, 29 Oct 2014 18:29:06 GMT
- Mortgage data show housing market cooling
- Number of home loans approved fell for the third month in a row, to lowest level since July 2013
- Wed, 29 Oct 2014 10:35:39 GMT