Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
The greatest commercial properties in fiction: Mos Eisley Cantina
- A long time ago, in galaxy far, far away, there was a unique investment opportunity in the entertainment/hospitality sector...
- Blog Jul 22 2014
5 great commercial properties in Bristol
- With creativity and an awareness of local heritage, Bristol has been transformed in recent years
- Blog Jul 18 2014
Fictional commercial properties: Stark Tower
- We profile Stark Tower, the home of Iron Man himself, Tony Stark, and the headquarters of The Avengers!
- Blog Jul 18 2014
5 great commercial properties in Glasgow
- An overview of the city's most iconic public spaces
- Blog Jul 17 2014
The story of the Ryugyong Hotel
- A cautionary tale for property investors everywhere
- Blog Jul 14 2014
What next for the Brazilian World Cup infrastructure?
- Can organisers create a successful and lasting legacy by breathing new life into their multi-billion dollar facilities?
- Blog Jul 10 2014
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- Digital disruption hits bricks and mortar
- Online agents are challenging high street rivals with lower fees, aided by the growing popularity of property portals Rightmove and Zoopla
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:49:37 GMT
- Letting agents ‘double charging’
- Tenants and landlords pay inflated prices for the same service
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:39:16 GMT
- Stamp duty receipts top £1bn
- Widely disliked tax on course to raise £12.7bn this year as prices and transaction volumes rise
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:37:17 GMT
- Crowdsharing shakes up traditional sectors
- Property becomes the latest industry to feel the heat from crowdsharing as consumers cut out the middlemen in favour of online services
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014 13:36:56 GMT