Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
Brexit fears cause dip in UK commercial property market – and create opportunities for smaller investors
- UK commercial property investment has stalled with the EU referendum on the horizon, potentially giving smaller investors the chance to secure some prime properties.
- News May 31 2016
Getting a commercial mortgage – a guide
- From finding the best deal to scheduling your repayments, PropertySales.com talks you through getting a commercial mortgage.
- Guides May 23 2016
Buying commercial premises: pros and cons compared to leaseholds
- Like buying your own home, acquiring the freehold on a commercial property has many compelling advantages. But it’s not for everyone, as the drawbacks illustrate.
- Blog May 17 2016
The Collective: 21st Century flat-share
- Nicky Tatley reviews London’s latest ‘co-living’ project – The Collective – as it opens its doors
- All Articles May 6 2016
UK property tycoons unmasked in government bid to avoid tax evasion
- The government is planning to crack down on offshore companies buying property to launder money and evade tax.
- News Apr 21 2016
Brighton Pier sold to Eclectic Bar Group for £18m
- Luke Johnson, former Pizza Express boss buys famous Grade II listed landmark.
- News Apr 14 2016
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- China developers face troubles abroad
- Democratic government, high labour costs among challenges in London, New York and Sydney
- Tue, 31 May 2016 02:18:43 GMT
- Evidence grows of end to house price boom
- Fall in mortgage approvals across the country far steeper than analysts expected
- Mon, 30 May 2016 13:15:15 GMT
- Dalian Wanda offers $4.4bn to delist unit
- Wang’s offer would be the largest Chinese take-private in Hong Kong
- Mon, 30 May 2016 12:21:57 GMT
- Young Germans and migrants compete for housing
- Prices rise in big cities as lifestyle and job prospects lure new arrivals as well as locals
- Sun, 29 May 2016 09:22:20 GMT