Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
Getting a commercial mortgage – a guide
- From finding the best deal to scheduling your repayments, PropertySales.com talks you through getting a commercial mortgage.
- Guides May 23 2016
Buying commercial premises: pros and cons compared to leaseholds
- Like buying your own home, acquiring the freehold on a commercial property has many compelling advantages. But it’s not for everyone, as the drawbacks illustrate.
- Blog May 17 2016
The Collective: 21st Century flat-share
- Nicky Tatley reviews London’s latest ‘co-living’ project – The Collective – as it opens its doors
- All Articles May 6 2016
UK property tycoons unmasked in government bid to avoid tax evasion
- The government is planning to crack down on offshore companies buying property to launder money and evade tax.
- News Apr 21 2016
Brighton Pier sold to Eclectic Bar Group for £18m
- Luke Johnson, former Pizza Express boss buys famous Grade II listed landmark.
- News Apr 14 2016
5 weird and wonderful commercial properties
- Following news that China is banning all ‘weird’ buildings, PropertySales.com takes a look at some of the commercial properties.
- Blog Mar 29 2016
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- Dellals to be quizzed on role in BHS sale
- Property investors face questions over £35m loan to Dominic Chappell
- Sun, 29 May 2016 21:58:35 GMT
- Young Germans and migrants compete for housing
- Prices rise in big cities as lifestyle and job prospects lure new arrivals as well as locals
- Sun, 29 May 2016 09:22:20 GMT
- UK commercial property lending rises 19%
- Insurers and private equity groups push levels to post-2008 high
- Mon, 23 May 2016 23:02:51 GMT
- Watchdog warns on Land Registry sell-off
- Proposal is part of £5bn list of UK privatisations
- Mon, 23 May 2016 13:54:34 GMT