Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
Landlord tax changes: advice for those with buy-to-let properties
- We talk to Kieran Purcell, Audit Manager at Cheesmans Accountancy firm, about the details regarding the changes in landlord tax
- Guides Sep 18 2015
Sky pools and Versace interior designs: what else for luxury London apartments?
- From takeaway lifts to wine rooms – what other unique features could become the norm for luxury living?
- Blog Sep 11 2015
‘Gratuitous glass gargoyle’ Walkie Talkie wins Carbuncle Cup
- Cup is the icing on a dodgy cake following melting cars, a ‘wind tunnel’ effect’ and a Sky Garden that wasn’t really a garden
- News Sep 2 2015
Protecting the pubs: historic British pubs win government protection
- Historic England list ‘rare and overlooked’ First and Second World War pubs for Grade II listing
- News Aug 28 2015
The 5 weirdest offices in London
- The London skyline is home to a number of iconic towers and buildings boasting unusual features. However, its insides were interested as the innovation heads indoors.
- Blog Aug 11 2015
Carbuncle Cup 2015 nominees announced
- Nominations are in for Building Design magazine’s award for ‘the ugliest building in the United Kingdom’
- News Aug 3 2015
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- Nairobi exchange confident on listings
- St Paul’s $76m fundraising closely watched as investors seek overseas exposure
- Sun, 04 Oct 2015 14:09:51 GMT
- Stamp duty hits top London house prices
- Capital’s most expensive homes fall 5% as buyers turn to cheaper options
- Fri, 02 Oct 2015 19:20:16 GMT
- A refuge for London’s huddled hipsters
- Pricy breakfast cereals from around the world find a home in the East End, writes Erica Wagner
- Fri, 02 Oct 2015 18:12:39 GMT
- Scout24: not Rightmove yet
- German property boom not the same as UK’s and Scout24 is no Rightmove
- Fri, 02 Oct 2015 16:33:47 GMT