Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
Brexit bargain hunters: Investors anticipate a fall in the UK property market
- Political and economic instability has spurred an unprecedented spike in interest from overseas buyers.
- News 21/07/2016
Commercial conversions: Great British pubs calling time at the bar
- As more and more commercial properties become residential, the pub sector is causing controversy...
- Blog 11/07/2016
Brexit and the commercial property fund freeze: what you need to know
- As major insurers Standard Life, Aviva, M&G, Henderson, Columbia Threadneedle and Canada Life suspend trading in the wake of the Brexit vote, here’s what you should know.
- Guides 07/07/2016
Brexit: Student housing is the most resilient property sector
- The student accommodation sector is predicted to be the most resilient in the event of an exit from the EU according to new research by CBRE.
- Blog 20/06/2016
Edinburgh named as the top city outside of London for UK commercial property investment
- Edinburgh has topped the commercial property investment league table according to a study released recently
- News 14/06/2016
Playboy Mansion sold with Hugh Hefner as a sitting tenant
- The Playboy mansion, the site of hundreds of celebrity parties and home to Playboy founder Hugh Heffner is being sold to his neighbour and private equity boss, Daren Metropoulos, 32.
- News 07/06/2016
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- Earls Court land value cut by 14%
- London property group reduces value of estate by £200m due to ‘weakened sentiment’ after Brexit vote
- Tue, 26 Jul 2016 11:04:21 GMT
- Hammerson reports UK property value drop
- Group blames stamp duty rise in April and prices weakening for retail parks
- Mon, 25 Jul 2016 13:04:29 GMT
- Brexit threatens third of commercial property deals
- Concerns linger over pricing but bulk of transactions go ahead
- Mon, 25 Jul 2016 04:03:59 GMT
- Dutch pensions to clean up red-light area
- Two schemes have invested €60m in a fund to redevelop district in Amsterdam
- Sun, 24 Jul 2016 09:01:47 GMT