Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
Protecting the pubs: historic British pubs win government protection
- Historic England list ‘rare and overlooked’ First and Second World War pubs for Grade II listing
- News Aug 28 2015
The 5 weirdest offices in London
- The London skyline is home to a number of iconic towers and buildings boasting unusual features. However, its insides were interested as the innovation heads indoors.
- Blog Aug 11 2015
Carbuncle Cup 2015 nominees announced
- Nominations are in for Building Design magazine’s award for ‘the ugliest building in the United Kingdom’
- News Aug 3 2015
The demise of America’s shopping malls
- America's shopping malls are closing at a rapid rate, but what's to become of these vacant retail spaces?
- Blog Jun 25 2015
Barking & Dagenham, Bexley and Newham named last affordable London areas for first-time buyers
- The Land Registry house price index named the Zone 4, 5 and 6 areas in their latest report
- News Jun 8 2015
Redefining retail space - research reveals that nearly a third of new businesses in the UK will begin as pop-ups
- PropertySales.com reveals new EE research that consolidates the pop-up's position in the world of commercial property leasing
- News Jun 1 2015
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- Chart that tells a story — the rush to remortgage
- Lenders offer a mixed picture — but interest rates are generally low
- Fri, 28 Aug 2015 17:27:00 GMT
- Two-speed UK housing market returns
- London, south-east and east England prices rise at close to double the national rate
- Fri, 28 Aug 2015 11:14:58 GMT
- House price growth slows in August
- Annual rise of 3.5% is weakest for two years
- Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:09:02 GMT
- Aldermore profits surge on strong lending
- Specialist lender enjoys strong performance but warns on rising competition in mortgages
- Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:37:18 GMT