Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
London’s retail property spree fuelled by overseas buyers
- Despite economic uncertainties, overseas buyers are predicted to spark a record-breaking commercial property shopping spree in London.
- News 09/08/2016
Home ownership in England at 30 year low
- The struggle to get on the property ladder isn’t just a London problem
- News 04/08/2016
Eco-homes leading the way for a sustainable future
- PropertySales.com charts recent developments and trends in sustainable house building
- Blog 27/07/2016
Brexit bargain hunters: Investors anticipate a fall in the UK property market
- Political and economic instability has spurred an unprecedented spike in interest from overseas buyers
- News 21/07/2016
Commercial conversions: Great British pubs calling time at the bar
- As more and more commercial properties become residential, the pub sector is causing controversy...
- Blog 11/07/2016
Brexit and the commercial property fund freeze: what you need to know
- As major insurers Standard Life, Aviva, M&G, Henderson, Columbia Threadneedle and Canada Life suspend trading in the wake of the Brexit vote, here’s what you should know.
- Guides 07/07/2016
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- Housing construction picks up in England
- Tories still short of target of delivering 1m new homes by 2020
- Thu, 25 Aug 2016 12:51:01 GMT
- UK housing market steady after Brexit vote
- Pressures and uncertainty mean outlook remains difficult, experts warn
- Tue, 23 Aug 2016 19:02:10 GMT
- Brexit hits commercial property deals
- Business sector nervous but home sales hold steady
- Tue, 23 Aug 2016 18:33:56 GMT
- Khan cut-price deal to boost affordable homes
- London mayor allows TfL to sell land below market value
- Tue, 23 Aug 2016 17:44:01 GMT