Featured Commercial Property
PropertySales.com is a commercial property website from the Financial Times and Dynamis, publisher of BusinessesForSale.com.
PropertySales.com provides you with the opportunity to list and search commercial property globally online.
The site features international listings as well as information, research and analysis from leading agents and investment groups in our reports section.
Browse Most Popular Categories
- Apartment blocks For Sale
- Commercial Property For Sale
- Commercial Property To Let
- Industrial Property For Sale
- Industrial Property To Let
Browse More Commercial Property in Other Categories
- Development Land For Sale in
Latest News & Insight
Brexit: Student housing is the most resilient property sector
- The student accommodation sector is predicted to be the most resilient in the event of an exit from the EU according to new research by CBRE.
- News Jun 20 2016
Edinburgh named as the top city outside of London for UK commercial property investment
- Edinburgh has topped the commercial property investment league table according to a study released recently
- News Jun 14 2016
Playboy Mansion sold with Hugh Hefner as a sitting tenant
- The Playboy mansion, the site of hundreds of celebrity parties and home to Playboy founder Hugh Heffner is being sold to his neighbour and private equity boss, Daren Metropoulos, 32.
- News Jun 7 2016
Buy to let investment: multi-unit freehold blocks versus HMOs
- Yields for HMOs and multi-unit freehold blocks are heading in divergent directions, threatening HMOs’ status as the best-performing asset class.
- Blog Jun 2 2016
Brexit fears cause dip in UK commercial property market – and create opportunities for smaller investors
- UK commercial property investment has stalled with the EU referendum on the horizon, potentially giving smaller investors the chance to secure some prime properties.
- News May 31 2016
Getting a commercial mortgage – a guide
- From finding the best deal to scheduling your repayments, PropertySales.com talks you through getting a commercial mortgage.
- Guides May 23 2016
Find out the latest Financial Times Property News.
- London property deals end after Brexit
- Large commercial real estate agreements to fall include £465m acquisition of Cannon Place office
- Fri, 01 Jul 2016 12:28:24 GMT
- China property: rules and exceptions
- When state capitalism wins
- Fri, 01 Jul 2016 10:19:41 GMT
- Europe’s bank regulator eyes London exit
- Uncertainty over financial services occupiers chill London property market
- Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:19:34 GMT
- Vanke shareholder rejects ousting of board
- Backing from second-largest shareholder relieves pressure on chairman Wang Shi
- Thu, 30 Jun 2016 09:25:12 GMT